Randi Hartin is an Associate at The Law Office of Kyle Whitaker. She primarily focuses on criminal defense and family law matters. She represents citizens charged in state court with crimes ranging from Class B misdemeanors to first degree felonies. As a former Felony Assistant District Attorney in Tarrant County, she tried complex criminal cases, including drug cases, aggravated assaults, kidnappings, and burglaries. Now as a defense attorney, she uses her experience and passion for justice to obtain favorable outcomes for her clients.
Additionally, Randi Hartin utilizes her skills as a litigator to guide clients through the challenges of family law matters. Whether navigating a divorce, child custody case, or protective order hearing, she is dedicated to ensuring her clients’ rights are protected, and their voices are heard.
If you have a case and need to make sure you receive the best outcome possible, seek our assistance today.
Let Us Help You Today
Areas of Practice
- State Criminal Defense
- Family Law
- University of North Texas (B.A.)
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (J.D.)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer Association
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyer Association
- Tarrant County Family Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office – Assistant District Attorney, Felony Division
- Mansfield ISD & Arlington ISD – Teacher